Terms & Conditions
- The person making the booking is responsible for the conduct of all the individuals and visitors in their party.
- Bookings are taken in advance and are to be paid for fully at the time of booking. Bookings are not confirmed until payment has been taken.
- Once a booking has been made and paid for it will be subject to a £10 cancellation charge. If cancelled within 72 hours then the full rate will be charged. Cancellations must be made or confirmed in writing.
- We will endeavour to accommodate any changes that you wish to make to your holiday once booked.
- Should circumstances beyond our control force us to cancel your holiday then we will either offer you a full refund of any monies paid or make alternative arrangements for another time.
- Bookings are accepted in the name of the person on the booking form and are not transferable.
- Some periods, for example over weekends or Bank Holiday periods, may be subject to a minimum stay. This will be indicated in the on-line booking system.
- York Holiday & Cycle Stop is a family-friendly facility primarily aimed at couples/families/small cyclist groups booking short stays in York. Bookings of larger or single sex groups may or may not be made at the manager’s discretion.
- We reserve the right to decline or terminate the booking of any customers whose party’s behaviour may be or come to be a nuisance, danger or annoyance to others. In such instances no refunds will be offered. With this in mind our policy is not to accept large group bookings or bookings made for celebratory parties.
- The proprietors are relieved of responsibility and financial liability in the event of any pod or accommodation facility, in good faith, not being available owing to circumstances beyond our control. In such an event the deposit and balance of booking already paid will be refunded and every effort will be made to find similar alternative accommodation.
- We recommend that you take out some form of Travel Insurance of your own so that your trip can be insured.
- Additional, optional items (below) should be paid for in advance:
- Bedding (Duvet, pillow-cases, linen)
- Porridge Oats.
- Ready Meals.
- Cool boxes.
- Disposable BBQs.
- York Cycle Stop is for holiday/recreational stays only. We do not provide accommodation for work purposes, nor for long stays.
- The proprietors are relieved of responsibility and financial liability for any goods left behind after departure, although every effort will be made to forward any articles left subject to any reasonable charge.
- When making a booking, please provide accurate information regarding the type of accommodation required and the occupants visiting, so that we can allocate a suitable pitch. If you have a particular pitch preference we will do our best but cannot guarantee your choice.
- The information supplied on the booking form will be stored on our computer systems for administrative and marketing purposes only. This information will not be passed on to any third party without your prior consent. From time to time we may contact you with news and special offers exclusive to our customers; if you do not wish to receive such information please let us know.